Besides an optimized size, the Fenix HP15 Ultimate Edition features a dedicated switch that makes 900-lumen burst mode directly accessible even if the light is off. With six outputs including SOS, rugged aluminum chassis and IPX-6 waterproof rating, this headlamp is a reliable tool for mountaineering, searching, caving and more.
- Utilizes Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses four AA batteries, either Ni-MH or Alkaline
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Lockout function prevents the light from accidental activation
- 60-degree tilt mechanism
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Made from durable aluminum alloy and performance plastic
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Light Size: 2.7" x 2.2" x 1.4"
- Battery Case Size: 3.5" x 2.9" x 1"
- Weight: 5.4 oz Excluding Batteries
- Color: Gray